We love dogs and kids, but we are a brewery, not a doggie or child daycare! Children with responsible parents are allowed. You are responsible for your furry & non-furry companions. We ask you follow these guidelines & please be courteous of our other guests & performers. If you choose not to follow these guidelines, you may be asked to leave.
• Leashed pets are welcome outside on our patio, but are not allowed inside.
• Make sure your pooch is well-behaved around other people & kids
• Keep your dogs close to your table so they are not blocking pathways.
• Keep barking and whining to a minimum.
• Service animals are welcome inside & out
• Children must be seated at your table with an adult present at all times.
• Shoes are to be worn at all times
• No running is allowed, inside or out
• Remote-controlled toys are not permitted
• Throwing objects is not allowed