Welcome back to High Hops Brewery & The Heart Distillery
Our first priority is the safety of YOU and our employees, so we are asking that you please thoroughly read our policies (listed below) before visiting us!
- Masks recommended when you are not at your table
- Ages 21+ only, no exceptions
- No outside food or drink allowed when food trucks are present
- Maximum of 10 people per group, no exceptions
- Groups must practice social distancing. No congregating inside or outside.
- If you’re bringing a pet, pets must be kept off the patio/deck areas. We will seat you at a pet-friendly table. No pets allowed inside.
- No parties/decorations (streamers, confetti, cupcakes, balloons, party favors, etc.)
- Your group will be checked in and ID’d at the door. Please make sure everyone brings a valid ID.
Many of these policies in place are in accordance with the State of Colorado’s regulations.
Our listed policies are subject to change – please read the policies each time you plan on visiting us, as something may have changed.
If at any time during your visit anyone in your group chooses not to adhere to our policies, they will be asked to leave.